Patient Information

In order to engage Maine Grown’s caregiver services, you must have a Maine Medical Marijuana Certification (MMMC), and a completed State of Maine Designation Form. You will need to show your MMMP recommendation/designation card, as well as your State of Maine photo ID.

It is important to have these at the time you meet with us. Without these forms we cannot assist you.


How can I get a Maine Medical Marijuana Certification (MMMC)?

To get an MMMC, you will need to visit a doctor. There are several local specialists:

Canna Care Docs
79 Main Street, Auburn, ME   (207) 286-9000
Learn more >>

Relief Clinic
23 Cross Street, Auburn, ME   (207) 241-2815
Learn more >>

Integr8 Health
170 US Route 1, Suite A, Falmouth, ME   (207) 482-0188
Learn more >>

Casco Bay Medical
377 Fore Street, 3rd Floor, Portland, ME   (207) 358-0880
Learn more >>

Maine Integrative Healthcare
964 Western Avenue #1, Manchester, ME   (207) 512-8633
Learn more >>

Budding Potentials LLC
P.O. Box 232, West Newfield, ME
Learn more >>

Celtic Trinity Healthcare
(207) 582-1200
Learn more >>