Maine Grown Services
Consulting and Treatment Plans
Our number one priority is your health. Our goal is to give you the healthiest, fullest life you can achieve. We offer consulting and treatment plans for an array of health complications. We are not limited to the list below—please contact us if you want to schedule a screening, no matter what your ailment is. With help from the top cannabis doctors in the state, we are able to create a customized plan for most conditions.
For cancer patients, we provide several services to soothe your symptoms, fight the cancer, and help you feel overall better. After the initial consultation, we can create a customized plan for you, as we know everyone is unique and individual. If you are unsure about what you need, do not worry—we work with the top cannabis doctors in the state to get the answers and education we need.
Does your child suffer from seizures, insomnia, cancer, Crohn’s Disease, or severe Autism? Many parents and doctors do not realize the full potential of cannabis and how it can help children. Tired of feeding their children a cocktail of medication with no real improvement, many parents hit a dead end and are unsure how to help further. Cannabis has been shown to improve the life of millions of people of all ages, without the side effects of pharmaceuticals.
Contact us today for more information—we can sit down with cannabis doctors to see if cannabis is a viable solution for your child.
We provide elderly care plans. Through education and empowerment, we are dedicated to teaching that cannabis is a safe option for care of all ages.
For decades, people have been taught that cannabis (or “marijuana,” as they call it) is an evil drug, causing detachment, and being the catalyst to drug addiction. Today, after much research, we know this is not true.
Here are some things Seniors should know about cannabis:
1. Cannabis is NOT physically addictive. Cannabis actually works with your body through your endocannabinoid system. This system is stimulated by the cannabinoids in the plant connecting to the receptors. We have receptors in our brain, organs, connective tissue, glands, and immune cells. Cannabis can be started and stopped at any time without any “withdrawals.” Endocannabinoid System Overview
2. Cannabis is SAFER than most prescribed medications. Take a look at your informational inserts for your prescriptions, especially the side effects. Does your prescription have the potential to cause more issues than you are trying to cure in the first place? Cannabis is safe and effective for many ailments with side effects including: sleepiness, increased appetite, or euphoria.
3. Cannabis has a plethora of varieties or “strains.” This is important information because we can evaluate how strains affect you. If the side effects of the medicine are too much from one plant, we can simply replace it with another plant that may have more of the medicinal compounds your body needs for healing. Cannabis is an eclectic plant—it has strains to help energize and focus you, as well as strains that help provide pain management and sleepiness.
4. Cannabis has strains that do not get you “high.” Some do not want to feel “stoned,” but still want to experiment with using cannabis. This is where CBD, or Cannabidiol, comes into action. CBD is recommended for inflammation, easing pain, stimulating bone growth, suppressing muscle spasms, reducing anxiety, and increasing mental focus.
5. You do not have to smoke cannabis to receive the benefits. There are a variety of options for using cannabis—such as vaporizing, capsules, edibles, tinctures, lotions, and salves. All of these options are feasible methods of intaking medicine. Imagine adding a bit of honey to your morning tea, and within minutes receiving relief from anxiety or lethargy, or rubbing an infused lotion on your joints and enjoying activities you have long given up due to arthritis and other neuropathy pain.
6. Cannabis does not “kill your brain cells.” In fact, studies show that cannabis actually helps create new neural pathways, allowing those with impaired brain function—like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s—to potentially halt further degeneration and even encourage brain function.
If you would like to learn more about how cannabis can help you, please contact us today.
Other Specialized Care
Cannabis helps a wide array of diseases and ailments, contact us today for more information on how cannabis can help you. Let us join your team to help you feel better—together we are stronger.
Below is a list of just some of the illness cannabis positively impacts:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Cannabis is not just for humans! More animals are now being treated with cannabis for the same health problems humans have. While dogs and cats are most common, many livestock farmers are using hemp to help their cattle, horses and more.
Maine Grown offers different methods to help your pet live a better life. Please contact us today for more information.